The Vision

A simple, private, safe place for me to unload and reflect my thoughts.



Spiritual Food for the Day

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday and Snowing

Today I am thankful that it is Friday!  Woohoo!  Gotta love the weekend!  Although when I stop and think about it, we are busy every weekend from now till the end of the year.... depressing isn it?  But I am not letting that get me down!  There is a saying that keeps going thru my head lately :
God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.
This is so true!  If it is out of my control, then I need to accept it and move on!  But if it is something that I have control over and can change, then I need to change it and quit complaining, right?  The kicker is having the wisdom to know the difference. 

Anyway, excited to start my weekend and it is SNOWING!

Comments are welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...