The Vision

A simple, private, safe place for me to unload and reflect my thoughts.



Spiritual Food for the Day

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Weekend and Dessert

Yay!!!!!!!  Its Friday! And the best part?????  I have a 3 day weekend!  Can't wait even though it will be busy, Monday I have no plans though and hopefully will stay that way!

I have decided on a dessert for tonights menu, I think I am going to make Hot Fudge/ Chocolate Lava Cake with Ice Cream.  It just sounds really good to me and I grew up with Grandma making it.  Haven't had it in a long time and it is perfect for the cold nights!  I am excited about tonight.  We haven't had company in a while so it was fun cleaning the house this week getting it "spotless" as Corbyn put it when asked how clean his room was.... LOL, that kid cracks me up but I must say, his room was impressive!

I also am excited b/c I went to Walmart at lunch today and got a new area rug for the living room.  I was getting a few things and saw a display in the middle of the isle for $20.00!  It is 5X8 feet and is purple an gray striped.  It is beautiful!  And will go perfect in our living room, our exact colors of that room!  I can't wait to get home and get it laid down.  When we get our camera back (left it at our in-laws) I will get a picture and try and post.  I am having trouble uploading pics to this blog for some reason but we will see.

Anyway, that is about it!  My 28th birthday is approaching later this month and have been thinking a lot about what I really want for my birthday.  True, there is a lot of "material" things that would be nice to have but if I could have anything, what do I want?  I haven't completly decided but a day to myself sounds heavenly!  Or even a day/evening with just me and the hubby.... The last couple months have been such caos that a day of "down" time sounds perfect.  So we will see, if my birthday wish comes true.....   :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...