The Vision

A simple, private, safe place for me to unload and reflect my thoughts.



Spiritual Food for the Day

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekend Update...

Well I can officially say the weekend is over.  It was a long, exhausting one but so good!  It was such a wonderful thing, watching my sister walk down the isle at her winter wonderland wedding to become Mrs. Joel Reavis.  The day went wonderful, everything on schedule and went smoothly.  My hubby did a wonderful job marrying them as well!  Joel's brother was unable to make, got caught in the wicked (but so pretty!) snow storm :(  But other than that, everything went and was beautiful!  Here is a family pic we snapped after the wedding....





1 comment:

  1. So glad everything went well for the wedding. And I love that picture of you guys! Good looking family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...